Sister Monica Paul Fraser is a Pastoral Assistant at Incarnation Church in Sarasota, Florida.
2. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? I’ve wanted to be a teacher since age four.
3. How many brothers/sisters do you have? I’m an only child
4. What is your most memorable trip or vacation? Holy Land
5. The magazine/newspaper I regularly read is… Sarasota Newspaper, Guideposts, Angels on Earth, Reader’s Digest
6. The last movie I saw (and enjoyed) was… Joshua
7. If I could be an animal, I would be… a cat
8. Would you rather watch TV for news or entertainment? Entertainment – Classic Movies
9. The book I would like to read (or re-read) is… The God Who Loves You by Peter Kreeft
10. Would you rather go to the opera or a baseball game? Opera
11. I’m not afraid of dying, but I am afraid of… not being who and what I am supposed to be.
12. A Dominican Sister of Blauvelt (living or deceased) that has had a positive influence on me is… Sr. Rose Albert Molloy (After many years of active service as an educator, Sister’s health began failing and she limited her ministry to remedial and volunteer services. In 2001 she returned to Blauvelt in semi-retirement giving supportive service until she entered St. Martin de Porres Infirmary. Even in her own weakness and illness, Sister reached out to the sisters in the infirmary as she delivered the mail each day.)
13. As a child, I really wanted __records_____ (name of toy, book, etc.) for Christmas.
14. Since becoming a Dominican Sister, I have served in __5__ (number of) missions.
15. Do you prefer chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla
16. Are you right or left-handed? Right
17. A famous person (living or dead) I would like to have a conversation with is… St. Paul
18. What is the most important invention or innovation that happened during your lifetime? Computer
19. What are your favorite pizza toppings? Cheese, Mushrooms, Pepperoni, Peppers
20. Name one of your favorite saints or contemporary religious/political figures. St. Paul